Spiga

Thinking to buy HP Pavilion dv6500t series

Currently I am having this TOSHIBA laptop with P4. It works OK because my RAM is 1GB. But it becoming very slow when I am installing some new applications. Now... when Christmas is near, I am thinking to buy new laptop as a gift for myself.

So far, I am looking at HP Pavilion dv6500t series that is fit my budget. I will choose the one with:


Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo processor T7250 (2.00 GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)
2GB DDR2 System Memory
HP Imprint (Radiance) + Fingerprint Reader + Webcam + Microphone
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive


With some coupons, I can have it for about USD 757.49+
I will be researching a little bit and compare the prices with different brands on the same specs.

1 comments:

kanishq

May 12, 2008 at 5:23 PM

hey,
i am planning to get an HP notebook, configuration similar to what you have in the blog..

I was wondering where do we get hold of the discount coupons ?
Hope you can help me with the same..

thx

kanishka_19@yahoo.com

would be great if you could respond on the above mentioned email id