Spiga

Google Earth Version 4.2

Today I finally upgraded my Google Earth into ver. 4.2. At first running of updated Google Earth application, I noticed the "Show tips" at the start up and it is saying"


Tip: Viewing the sky

New in version 4.2: explore stars, constellations, planets, galaxies and more. To view these objects, click View > Switch to Sky or the Sky button:
New in version 4.2: explore stars, constellations, planets, galaxies and more. To view these objects, click View > Switch to Sky or the Sky button:
Display or hide these objects by checking items in the Layers panel. Click a placemark in the 3D viewer to learn more about an object.
Learn more about viewing the sky in Google Earth »


Well.... so far, I am not interested to view the sky and other galaxies... hehehe.. In any case, I just keep the show tips to appear every time I run the application just to know what I am missing in the new version.

0 comments: