Spiga

Pagudpud other interesting sites

Pagudpud located in North of Philippines (Ilocos Norte) is well known of its beach. Pagudpud was named because during old days, most of the area should be travelled by foot. Most of local people will say "Pagud" - tiring and "Pudpud" - the sandal would tear off. I am not sure if it 100% true, my friend from Philippines just told me that.

However, aside from the white beaches, it is also a town with many art crafts. I like d the most when I visited the pottery place, where I can see a "burnay" in the making. Pic below is when a "manong" - old man was molding a pot. Insteresting huh?

2 comments:

Eko Nurhuda

January 18, 2008 at 3:15 PM

Hi, your writing is really good. I enjoy it very much. Anyway, are you Pinoy?

Anonymous

January 18, 2008 at 3:23 PM

well.. im not pinoy.. just visited philippine before