Spiga

Images hosted in photobucket is out of limit

I used a theme from B-theme and all the images are hosted in Photobucket. Unfortunately, photobucket gives a limit for free images hosting. Due to many people are using this template, the bandwidth excesses the limit.

Well, I am still waiting a response from the theme creator if he/she will give the images that we could host ourselves. Otherwise, I might change the theme to avoid this problem again. The theme is well designed, I like it. But I have no choice if the theme maker could not give any solution on this problem.

3 comments:

Wissam Idrissi

February 1, 2008 at 7:36 AM

Hey, where are you man, long time no see...

Unknown

February 22, 2008 at 3:27 AM

Dear Sir ,

I would like to buy a link in the post on your site http://delpro.blogspot.com/
Please let me know how much it is to have a link in the post under the keyword we are requesting (please note: we are not interested in Google ads and banners). The link should be in static html. Payment will be by PayPal.
If you are not interested then please indicate this in a reply and we will not disturb you anymore.

Yours faithfully,
David

Anonymous

February 22, 2008 at 4:25 AM

Hi David,

I cant contact you, contact me via email for details: aschode at yahoo dot com.