Spiga

I hate this worry feeling

The past few days, I have been worrying about my work. I worry about what is going to happen in the next meetings, in the next reports, in the next activities. Why do I worry? I am not sure. Maybe because I know that there is something that I could not handle in my work. And I am afraid that someday there will be a problem and I will be blamed because of it.

I just hate this feeling. I could not do my activities normal. I get no enthusiasm to do an activity. I hate this feeling because it lead me to a depression and stress. I know I need to get rid of this feeling. But forgetting about the problem will not help me. It will just help me for a while until I realize that the problem is still there. I need to cope up with my work and to handle them fully. I think that is the time that my worry is done.

What do you do if you worry too much?

0 comments: