Spiga

Ranking 16 at BlogPicks

At the moment of this post is written, my blog is ranked 16 in BlogPicks.net. What is BlogPicks? It is a new blog listing site that enable blog owners to add his/her blog and ranked based on the traffics given to the BlogPicks.

Here are some details on how it works from their site:

So how exactly does BlogPicks work? Simple. First you add your blog by clicking Join. Once you get your linking code, place the link on your blog (somewhere people can see it). The more people that click on the link, the more votes you get and the higher your blog will rise! Generally, the blogs that are highest on the list will in turn get traffic from users surfing BlogPicks.

If I can be in the high rank, for sure your blog can beat me in a while :D So far, I am just lucky to be in fist page. You can help me raise the rank by voting my blog.

BlogPicks.net

2 comments:

Anonymous

September 24, 2007 at 7:12 PM

Its interesting how their system is based on traffic instead of votes. I've been looking for something like that. Thanks :)

Syam

September 29, 2007 at 8:05 AM

Mmm... saya coba, deh.
Thanks infonya, ya