Spiga

Travel to Vatican City


As you all know that the Vatican City is famous for its magnificent St Peter’s Basilica. Near St Peter’s stands the Vatican Palace, the Pope’s residence. There are a lot of historical buildings to visit there.

However, make sure you read a little bit about the history of Vatican City. You will enjoy more when you get there. You will know what is the story behind each places you visited there instead of just admiring the architecture of the buildings.

The main church is amazingly huge. I was lucky that I can get a good picture of the light passes through the window. Just lucky to have a good timing.

2 comments:

Anonymous

September 29, 2007 at 11:50 AM

I wish I can visit it, but seems like my place is hear next to my computers, nice blog man, keep it up, you got your self a new reader .
ADDED TO RSS READER

Anonymous

June 8, 2010 at 12:45 AM

great picture.Vatican City is a famous tourist destination. The church buildings with unique architecture.