Spiga

Blogger in real life


It is all coincident when I got to meet the human's blog author. It is just so happened that I am in his country of resident when I put a comment on his blog. We met, talking about life and of course discussing some opportunities in market niche.

He is so young to be an expert in SEO optimizations. I have learned a lot from him just by 1 day. Well, it is actually 4 hours from 9pm to 1am. He and his rocker friends brought me the feeling of being young again. I am sure that in near future he will be one of the masters in internet business. No doubt about that.

Picture was taken by his Cect Elink China cellphone and edited using photoshop by wissam as well.

3 comments:

Enter for a chance to earn 1 BTC

October 3, 2007 at 7:50 AM

Haha, thanks man, good luck with you .

Anonymous

October 3, 2007 at 9:25 AM

wissam helped me with some great seo tips when I was on my old blog, he's a great guy and I agree, watch out for him, he'll be a big name in the future!

company names ideas

October 17, 2011 at 11:34 PM

It always best to do blog posting and forum posting in high pr and do follow sites. In social bookmarking site, submit your site in popular social bookmarking sites like Reddit and Delicious, and be active and participate in these sites..