Spiga

I need to re-start my Asset Management

A long way ago, I have read the book of Robert Kiyosaki. It opened my eyes on how he gives an example of asset management. The major one is that he does not consider a property as an asset unless it gives back money from rent. We usually think that a property is an asset because it increase the value over the time. But we sometimes do not realize that the increase of values does not bring us any profit when we bought it using loans and the interest is higher. Not to mention that other expenses that we need to pay monthly or yearly for the property asset. Of course that the real estate agent will tell you the property is a good investment for your asset management. But try to do the computation yourself before taking any decisions.

In the book, I read how he manage the asset. It is not using any asset management software. In fact, I can do it in Excel. You do not need to attend asset management training to understand the concepts.

The bad thing was when I started to put some of my asset in my digital asset management excel, I got busy and loose track of it after several months. Well, busy should not be a reason.. because what i need is proper time management. Now, I am going to be back and restart my personal asset management.









Secured Loans


Compare 100s of secured loans
with Accepted.co.uk.


www.accepted.co.uk




Matched.co.uk

1 comments:

Enter for a chance to earn 1 BTC

October 14, 2007 at 5:16 PM

Thanks for the tips ^_~